Hello and welcome to my personal website!
I am a Graduate Computer Scientist and R&D Software Engineer. On this site I describe my recent projects and publications.
My fields of interest include but are not limited to:
- Real-Time Computer Graphics (OpenGL, Direct3D) and Geometry Processing
- Many-Core Parallel Computing on GPUs (CUDA, OpenCL)
- Physics-Based Animations and Special Effects
- Image Processing (OpenCV, Charon)
- Scientific Visualization (VTK)
- Stereo3D and Dimensionalization (Nuke, Occula)
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Augmented- and Virtual Reality
If you have questions regarding me in personal or any of the projects described on this page feel free to contact me.